15 November 2012

cars





You have probably noticed that Bob the Builder is a regular in our household, but the handyman has gotten some strong competition this last couple of weeks: Cars. I was long opposed to this number 1 subject of merchandising in clothing, toys etc. I don't think I need to give you examples of this. If it were up to me, Cars would stay out of our home. But... my eldest goes to daycare and it was unavoidable that he would start asking about it. So, what do you do? Best thing I could think of was watching the movie first. Maybe that would put things in perspective.

And you know what? We loved the it! Not only the kids, adults too. It's really funny and at the same time the story about the small town Radiator Springs is sweet and moving.

So I've given up my resistance... to a certain extent that is. Cars are welcome, clothes aren't.

Oh, and this documentary about Pixar is definitely worthwhile watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment