20 January 2014

kleine fabriek

Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit the Kleine Fabriek, a twice yearly fair presenting kids clothing, toys, etc. It was fun wondering around and seeing what the (mostly Dutch) brands are doing at the moment and how they present themselves. Here is a short impression of my day, I hope to post more about the things I liked best later this week.
























Emile & Ida, of course. Love this sweater: the colour, washing, details, Frenchness

























Boys Like Us: clothing for boys, designed by successful freelance artists at the htnk onedayshop
























Colours and vintage finds at IJM pop up
























Work by artist and illustrator Elsa Dray-Farges at the Kid's Wear Studio
























The home collection from Imps & Elfs, so good. The sleeping bag is definitely going on my wishlist




No comments:

Post a Comment